Why Our Pub is Great
Everyone gets a big welcome at The Crow’s Nest! Located on Seaham seafront, our family-friendly pub is the hub of the community. We’ve got a fantastic selection of drinks at the bar and a menu full of cracking pub grub for all tastes. Grab a quick coffee. Meet for lunch. Clock off and pop in for a swift pint. Have a cheeky midweek dinner with your other half. Do Friday drinks with the girls. Get the beers in and trade banter with mates. Spend Saturday chilling out on comfy chairs. Then finish the week off in style with a big Sunday lunch.
Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it on the food menu. Classic sandwiches are great if you just want a quick bite. Curries are ideal if you crave food with a bit of heat behind it. Traditional mains are perfect for those days when nothing but comfort food will do.
If you’re on the lookout for a lovely carvery in Seaham, come to The Crow’s Nest. Bring your appetite. Our carvery will put hairs on your chest! A choice of three tender roasted meats, two types of potato, plenty of veg, fluffy stuffing, and a generous helping of gravy. It’s what Sundays are all about. We do a vegetarian version and a kids’ Sunday best plate. That’s the whole family sorted for Sunday lunch.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Crows Nest, East Shore Village, North Road, Seaham, SR7 7XR